Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Loving Life at the moment....

Well going through previous posts it now seems that I am bi-polar..... I can go from loving life to hating everything in the span of a few hours.....

I guess its just a good thing that it doesn't really last long, and I usually get back to my happy self within a day or so.

This month is my birthday!!!! The big ol' 26th..... but lets face it, I'm not ready to be 26 yet so I've decided that this year I will be turning 24 again. And I will white girl sass you if you say anything to the contrary!

I've been working on a few things lately, gone into a little bit of a wedding planning mode even though we still havent set a date yet, but Lewy has been helping out a little bit, he's emailed me a few different places to look at that he liked (thats his job for the wedding he gets to pick the place and the date) and I get to pick everything else.... and so far except for those two things its pretty much ready to go!

I've been a bit sick lately, with a nasty chest infection, but after about a week of antibiotics I was finally able to kick it, and now I'm back to nearly 100%!

What have we been up to lately? Well this week I did my work shift where my big problem class finally turned out to not be such a big problem...

Tough love was all it took, my 3 girls who had never been swimming before in their lives are now paddling away on noodles and I can barely keep up with them! There are sometimes tears, when they go under the water unexpectedly, so I've gotten into the habit of telling them they will be going under and it seems to ease the tears a little bit, I am so impressed with them though pretty soon I will be able to take their noodles away completely!

Friday I had to go down to Lewy's mum and dad's house to wait for the dishwasher repair guy to come in, I think he mistook me for an idiot who doesnt know how to use a dishwasher, because he felt the need to show me step by step the proper way to open the door and felt that he needed to remind me that I shouldnt put things on the door when its open.... like I've never had to use one before in my life.... the only thing that was actually wrong with it was that the door had gotten jarred and wasnt closing properly, it took him 5 minutes to fix, a 10 minute lecture on how to properly use it, and then another 5 minutes of trying to get a picture of the serial number on the side of the door.... I wanted to hit him XD
But about 15 minutes after he had come and gone Lewys mum came home from work and we went out for lunch and got sushi, got some groceries and then we all decided to wash the cars since it was FINALLY a warm day.

Saturday we got up bright and early because we had to go vote.... and that doesnt even matter because the person I voted for didnt get in, and now the country will probably go straight to crap like it did the last time. But dont get me started on that....
Lewy took me out for a surprise day to Dural! We went and played putt putt and oh my gosh we had so much fun! I even got sun burnt.... on one arm....I even fail at tanning properly. He ended up beating me badly but I did get a hole in one! It was a really good day, nice and w


arm and sunny, there were flower and fruit stands all along the roads, and best of all I got to spend the whole day with my bubby <3

Today the rain clouds are coming in.... even mother nature is mourning the new pm choice, but we still went out for a little shopping trip, just to the local stores but we got ourselves some new sheets for the bed, and brand new pillows, we went and had a look around some of the charity shops and found a nice little lounge that would be perfect for the "man cave" but we didnt end up getting it because it wouldnt have fit in my car....
Then we went and grabbed a sushi lunch and some starbucks and headed home before we got caught in the rain, changed the sheets on the bed and put up the new pillows, and watched some movies ^_^ all in all it's been a really good week!

I hope all of you have had a good one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment