Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Coolio Free Font!

I finally found an awesome font for my invitations. (CLICK HERE FOR FREE FONT) You can even preview what you want to say and how it will look in the font!

I was busy trying to make out my invitations for the big night.... but none of the normal fonts really seemed to be "magical" enough, so I went searching on google for something that would peak my interest. Here I was thinking that I was going to have to hand write the whole thing a whole bunch of times, but nooooo! In a weird twist of fate I found this website, and ,while it wouldn't allow me to type my entire life story at once, it did allow me to create my invitations with a more professional look to them. No I wont be putting up pictures of the invitations until after they have gone out, because I know pretty much all of my invited guests are on facebook and that some of them will read my blog. I do want some things to be a surprise, like the invites and the menu.

But still, I'm getting all my pictures ready for my big DIY Hogwarts robe, making sure that I can find the video, and that it still fits right.

I'm going to have to watch the video again however, there are a few things that I have done to my "cloak" to make it look a little more fancier than the one on the video and I'm gonna have to tell you what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment