Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

What a week!

So Aaron and Kirstee came to see us this week! We've been working on trying to train Sade, but its a bit hard with Daisy whinging all the time, we've been working on "shake hands" with Sade, and trying to get her to go to the bottom of the steps when we go outside so no one trips. Here's a little video of her actually shaking hands for a piece of dog food lolz.

We really have to get on this I don't want her to end up doing whatever she wants and hurting someone by jumping on them or knocking them over, and she is slowly getting better at listening.... I guess it will just take a lot of time and patience.


So this week has been pretty good for me, on Monday I thought of a good idea for Lewy's birthday present, which I wont mention here just in case he actually reads my blog for once and wants to know what I'm making, but don't worry I've been working my fingers to the bone trying to get it done and it's coming along quite well, and once I finish it (which will hopefully be before his birthday in October) I will take lots of pictures. I also had to drive about 100ks to try on my bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding which is right after Lewy's birthday and I'm really excited!!!!

On Tuesday I was home cleaning up a little bit and then Aaron and Kirstee came down, and on Wednesday they had some errands to run and I had to work, but my three beginner girls did excellent this week! The were actually begging me to let them do doggy paddles by themselves and they spent 90% of their lesson paddling and kicking on their noodles by themselves... and this is really good because three weeks ago I had to try and hold on to all three of them at once or they would all burst into tears and start screaming at the tops of their lungs.... they only major drama we had was at the very end of their lesson when one of them noticed a lizard next to the pool and they all lost their minds.... so I had to gather them all up and we watched the lizard for a minute while i told them it was just a baby lizard and it wouldn't hurt them, I guess they were convinced it was going to attack them while they were doing their diving or something, but they calmed down and did their "big jumps" and everyone was ok in the end.

Apparently she was done with Tug-o-war


not impressed...
Today, I woke up a little bit early and accomplished more before noon than I normally do all day long XD (which is saying something). I managed to almost get breakfast cooked before Aaron and Kirstee were up, and then we went out and did our training session with the puppies, and they decided it was a nice enough day that we should take them for a nice long walk, so we did, and it was a REALLY good one, they were puffing and panting by the end of it so tuckered out it was so cute! Now I'm off to do some laundry, clean up the breakfast dishes, work out what I'm cooking for dinner tonight and then get to work on some more of the big birthday surprise!!! I'm not sure whats in store for the rest of this week, but I'm hoping it will be good, and here's hoping that all of you have a awesome weekend ahead of you as well!

XxX ~Rah Rah


No comments:

Post a Comment