Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Big 2 - 6 you guys!

So yesterday I turned 26! Yay for me!!!! This has been a pretty good week so far, I'm pretty happy with it. On Monday, I got serious with the big project I'm working on for Lewy's birthday which is now in 8 days, somehow I do not think I will finish it in time... Tuesday I cleaned up my house and spoke to my mom, did more work on the project...

Wednesday I woke up at 5AM to Lewy jumping on me saying "Wake up birthday girl!!" and then he snuggled me for about 10 minutes before he had to leave for work. I had to work myself but it was all ok, all of my kiddies wished me a happy birthday and one of them even brought me a present! Then Jessie started going around singing to me but he was saying I was 30 and he was singing REALLY loud.... I came home from work at about 7:45pm and opened up the door to Lewy he gave me a big hug and stuck my birthday tiara on my head. He had also cooked me a very VERY lovely dinner, and then he took some pictures with me and we got a little silly.

Today, Thursday I am getting to start my online course Introduction To Anthropology, I have already earned my first point for the class! Hopefully in 12 weeks time I can write a new blog telling you all that I didn't give up and I actually passed it!

Tomorrow I'm not sure whats going to happen, but I know on Saturday we will head down to Dan and Rhiannon's house literally a week before their wedding which will be next Sunday... so we can celebrate our birthdays with them.

Next week will be a little bit hetic for us, so you may not get a new entry from me until after the wedding, since we will be so far away from a computer until Monday night when we get home, but next week is also my super sexy hubby's birthday and ooooooo boy do I have some ideas! My mom has helped me come up with the idea for his cake all the way from Kentucky, and I have asked his mom and dad to come down as well, as a surprise for him. I will be making pumpkin soup with veal tortalini for his birthday dinner, as well as breakfast in bed for him, since it is a long weekend he has the Friday of his birthday off work (the lucky duck!)

I'll leave you all with some birthday snaps I took last night while I get back to working on this project of mine so It will at least be attempted by next week!

(also if some one could please explain to me why my google is not wanting to work that would be great... I can access it perfectly from my phone, but if I try to search for images/ open my email/ add photos to my blog it just refuses to work and I have to do everything from my phone! It's getting annoying now!!)
Chocolate from one of my kiddies at work!
Me in my tiara and Lewy blowing a party blower
I said lets try to take a good one
He's looking like he has no idea whats happening
Copped a party blower to the face
Let's do some funny faces!
This is what I get for trying to take photos.... EATEN!!!
Before I went to work I was in my tiara!
Finally we got a good one lolz
             

No comments:

Post a Comment