Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Mood...

So I've started a few projects lately....

My Twi'lek beanie has stopped production after about 4 attempts at making a button hole and failing miserably... The two teddies I was making for myself ended up turning into one teddy that ended up going home with a new baby cousin at Easter....

I did manage to finish the PokeBra but that was a spur of the moment task that only took me about 20 minutes to make....

I started a bathrobe in lime green that I am really in no hurry to finish, its supposed to be for my kitchen tea and I still have no clue when that will happen so why rush it? At the moment I'm working on the back piece and I have 20/171 rows completed thats the first step...

I'm having trouble finding motivation lately =( I guess we all go through that stage though, knitting is starting to hurt my wrists ad fingers a bit, and while I do want to sew things and make them all pretty I just cant be bothered to make new patterns...

And the fact that my cutie pie cousin hasnt gotten his special little nautical package yet is starting to really IRK my nerves.... I think a trip to the post office will be in order on Tuesday if it still hasnt gotten there, it has been almost a month already!

Here's hoping that I find some new motivation soon to finish some of these things I've started.... I feel like a failure having so many things unfinished around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment