Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh the weather outside....

It really is frightful....

It's supposed to be autumn down here and its as cold as winter normally is! This week I have done the impossible.... I finally made a beanie to fit myself!

It even has some ears!!!!This is the first one I've made that has actually fit my fat head, and it only took me two days to do it! I dont have the time to put the pattern up now because I'm only on my lunch break from work... but dont worry it will be up soon!

My cousin finally got her package in the mail, and I''m super excited to hear what she thinks of it once she gets back home to see it!!!

Other than that we have been busy little bees lately, we got tiles for our kitchen, we had a bbq and our friend Aaron got himself a new ute, and this week I have been pulling double shifts at the pool to cover some one who has been sick.... speaking of sick, I'm starting to feel that way myself, jumping in and out of the water 8 hours a day and being cold outside does not a well person make... I've been waking up feeling like I've swallowed razor blades and sand paper =(

So until the next time I can get on to update my bloggie I'll leave you guys with a "Hope you are all well, and enjoying the day!"

XxX ~Rah Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment