Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Stitches, Stuffyness, and Disney (lol)


As promised in the video here's the link to the turtle! It's actually pretty awesome since most of the amigurumi toys are all crochet patterns and when u turn them into knitting patterns they just dont look right... Google does not seem to see a difference in searching for "knitting" patterns vs "crochet" patterns, and 90% of the time I get so frustrated when I'm looking for things because I cant crochet for the life of me.... would be nice if some one could come and teach this uncoordinated lefty how to do it properly!

And as always please check out A blog Everyone should Read (shameless family blog flogging here!), Like and Love this facebook page!, Buy my knitting patterns here!, and last but not least Check out my other artworks here!

Hopefully my thumb heals soon and I can get back to knitting without sticking to things, and the rest of me better catch up soon because I'm sick of being sick!!!

Everyone please enjoy the turtle pattern, keep on getting down to the Knitty Gritty (love my word play!) and that you are all well. If you like what you're seeing please follow my blog! Lets get some comments going here constructive criticism never hurt any one and at least then I know people care about what I'm doing!!

<3<3 ~Rah-Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment