Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

No Rest for the Weary...

So here we are again.... the end of yet another horrid week involving high temperatures, chest infections, and delirium...
I've even been way to sick to even finish my current project.... however before I was infected with what feels like the plague, I managed to make my own GIR doll from Invader Zim! One thing to be happy about I guess.

Now I know its not the best in the world, but it is pretty darn close if  I do say so myself, completely 100% my own pattern, which as soon as we get a working scanner it will be uploaded for free! There were a few kinks to work out with the pattern but not to worry they have all been fixed up for my dear sweet viewers.
I have also finished Lewy's balaclava! However once I put the lining in it was a bit tight, but after a few times of wearing it it should stretch out some.

My current project is my own footstool companion cube. But since I've been sick this is as far as I've gotten with it, a pile of squares and love hearts lolz. It will get there though, then I'm bound and determined not to get distracted from finishing my Harry Potter bags.... I only have the Hufflepuff scarves and the Ravenclaw set to finish.

Now for a little while more I'm going to rest and recuperate  Hopefully I'm feeling up to finishing these projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment