Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well then.....

So I've been a busy little bee lately!
Finished both my commissions ^_^ and now I'm a happy little girlie! Now until I get another one to do I'm making two of my very own little teds for my self (or future kids).
The blue and white stripey one is made with yarn that has no harsh dyes or chemicals in the yarn, and I have personally tried to rip him apart to make sure that no part of him could come lose by pulling (he's intended to go to a very special little boy soon!),and the face has been painted on as has the anchor on his chest, using nontoxic fabric paint so there is no risk of any buttons falling off and making their way into little tiny tummies.
Th black one has been made the same way and that one is going to my mom!

On a different note I have been awake since 5:30am ish today.... Lewy woke me up before he went to work, and I was bored out of my little mind waiting for the stores to open so I could go and do some shopping. I still got there early lolz and had to wait for almost half an hour for Aldi to open. Last night I had decided to make terriyaki chicken for dinner tonight, and I had to go out and get some white wine for the sauce... let me tell you, in my area NOTHING makes you feel more like a boozehound than waiting outside a liquor store for it to open at 9:30am. And because I'm all of 2 feet tall with a handbag thats almost as big as me, walking around said liquor store all wobbly while trying to knock things over with said huge bag does not help the drunk and disorderly stereotype..... Ah the joys of living here!
On the bright side I have gone out and done all my shopping, donated some clothes to a local charity shop, and made it home before 10:30am! Clever me!!!

Now for the rest of the week I plan on doing my housework and spending the rest of the days in bed watching movies while I knit my little heart out.... that is until Sunday when I have a bridesmaid dress fitting for my friend Rhiannon's wedding!!! It's less than a year away I'm so excited for them!! I'm looking forward to showing pictures of my own teds when they are done!

As always check out these awesome links:
Our Facebook Page!
My Ravelry Page!
My Deviant Art Page
and of course
A very special blog belonging to my cousin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment