Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Invitations!!!!

So I've went out and purchased all the things I will need for my Oh So Lovely invites to the Harry Potter Extravaganza we plan on having!

Everything is now ready (invitation wise), however, Did you know that overhead transparencies are sooooo expensive?! I wanted to get a few sheets to print the actual invites on and then put the transparency over some lovely paper, but for a pack of only 10 sheets they wanted to charge me $50! BLASPHEMY!!!!

So now I have had to compromise and have decided to still use my lovely paper, and then antique some regular printer paper with the invitation on it. I'm gonna crinkle it up nice and soft and then tea stain it so it looks really old, and use some pretty brass scrap-booking tacks to hold it in place over the nice paper.

And now the only problem is, that still we have no kitchen to cook the feast in.... (The menu for which has been compiled and a shopping list has been made) AND the printer is broken..... so we went out looking and found that we can get a new printer with WiFi for almost as much as the freaking overhead transparencies would have cost me!

Also on a brighter note I would like to say that we finally got our little pup home with us, she's still a bit sad because now she has no one to play with but we plan on getting another puppy eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment