Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back In Business!!!!

So as of today I have full internet access as well as a fully functioning computer ^_^ its gonna take me a while to get back into the swing of things though I've been forced to use my phone for so freaking long I've almost forgotten how to use a proper keyboard!

Now I haven't slacked off, don't you worry! I've finished both the Slytherin and Gryffindor house bags and the sets of scarves, as well as came up with some really cute golden snitch key rings. (Pictures and instructions will follow at a later date.)

I am currently starting work on the Huffelpuff bags and scarves. The invitations are ready and awaiting a chosen date, all of the decorations are ready to be put into place, the menu is set, and now all we need to do is finish unpacking our new house, and get our kitchen sorted and we will be on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment