Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nothing better than a birthday!

Alright So I know this has nothing to do with Harry Potter, but I still think its worth an honorable mention. Sunday I am attending a very special little girl's FIRST birthday ever, and I have decided that the whole "eat it or wear it" saying needs to be put into motion.
Since most little ones feel the need to grab handfuls of everything and shove it straight into their mouths (which we dont want her doing to the cake) I have decided to make something she can wear that will look almost as good!
We are talking about the exclusive CAKE HAT!!!! It's a big slice of chocolate cake, with a big dollop of vanilla ice cream melting and oozing down the sides, with a great big #1 candle on top. Mind you it will all be made of felt so she can chew on it 'till her little hearts content and no one will be upset that there is handfuls of real cake missing and smeared all over her face and clothes....
There will be a photo put up as soon as it's finished, and yes I am still on Hiatus from the Harry Potter themed objects until we get settled in and unpacked lolz, this is just being made from some bits and pieces I had laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment